Welcome to the Harrow Health Centre
The Harrow Health Centre will work together with our community to achieve excellence in the provision of healthcare by ensuring quality, responsiveness, accessibility, effectiveness, productivity and continuity of health care.
ATTENTION – COVID-19 UPDATE
For more resources click here: COVID 19 – Resources
The Harrow Health Centre Inc.: A Family Health Team (1480 Erie Road South location) is OPEN and practicing with an abundance of caution to protect our patients and our team. MCGREGOR SATELLITE SITE will remain CLOSED until further notice.
DO NOT COME IN BEFORE CALLING. Our goal is to contain the virus and to do that WE NEED YOUR HELP.
DIRECT EXTENSIONS TO MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANTS :
Please call the extension of the physician to whom you are enrolled to book an appointment with any member of our team, including Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant. If you get the voicemail, please leave a message. Someone will return your call as soon as they can.
- • L. Atwood – Ext: 202
- • T. DeLuca – Ext: 204
- • A. Lindberg – Ext: 300
- • C. Meloche – Ext: 300
- • F. Samour – Ext: 202
- • R. Swartz – Ext: 203
- • P. Tremblay – Ext: 203
IF YOU HAVE A COUGH, FEVER & HISTORY OF TRAVEL:
- • FIRST call the Windsor Essex County Health Unit – 519-258-2146 ext 1420
- • Windsor Regional Hospital Assessment Centre – only those who meet the case definition for COVID-19 will be tested
- • DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC
RETURNING FROM TRAVEL:
- • Self-isolation for 14 days is being mandated by the provincial government
- • DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC BEFORE CALLING
BEFORE YOU COME TO THE CLINIC:
- • if your appointment is not urgent, think about re-scheduling it to a later date
- • if you need to renew your prescription, please call your pharmacy and ask them to fax the clinic with a renewal request (please provide clinicians with a minimum of 5 days to complete renewals)
- • if you have a cough, fever or difficulty breathing; please call the clinic. DO NOT COME IN BEFORE CALLING
- • if you are sick, stay at home if possible. If you need a sick note for your employer, call the office
- • if you still need to see a healthcare professional, please call us at the extensions listed above
- • take the COVID-19 self-assessment on Ontario.ca
TELEPHONE & VIRTUAL VISITS:
- • necessary equipment and subscriptions are being purchased to allow for virtual visits; your patience during this time is appreciated
- • you will be asked to provide our team with the information they need to set up virtual services (ie email address, consent forms)
- • secure email options are also being explored
IF YOU NEED TO VISIT THE CLINIC:
- • the primary door leading to the waiting room will be locked, but we are open regular business hours
- • A doorbell has been installed, please present yourself in front of the camera (you do have to ring the doorbell, rest assured this is disinfected between each patient), you will be answered by a staff member
- • you will be asked questions when you arrive
- • you will be given a surgical mask if you need one
- • best efforts will be made to direct you to an exam room immediately
- • try to stay 2m (6ft) away from other people
- • do not touch any surfaces
- • Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- • Avoid contact with people who are sick
- • Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or into your arm, not your hand. Wash your hands
- • Avoid visiting people in hospitals or long-term care centres if you are sick
- • Stay home if you are sick
THOSE AT INCREASED RISK:
PHAC considers the public health risk associated with COVID-19 to be low for the general population, but there is an increased risk of more severe outcomes for Canadians who:
- • are aged 65 and over
- • have compromised immune systems
- • have underlying medical conditions
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT & HAND SANITIZER:
- • we are unable to provide you with any supplies (e.g. masks, gowns) due to global shortage
- • we are unable to provide you with alcohol based hand sanitizer.
For up-to-date COVID-19 information in Ontario and the self-assessment. https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Fact Sheet – How to Self-Monitor – COVID-19. Publichealthontario.ca
Fact Sheet – How to Self-Isolate – COVID-19. Publichealthontario.ca
Fact Sheet – Self-Isolation: Guide for caregivers, household members and close contacts – COVID-19. Publichealthontario.ca
Now Offering Online Booking!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering a number of appointments through online booking with our Physicians and our Physician Assistant, Kevin Kitzul! Current patients of the Harrow Health Centre may book online with their own physician or our physician assistant. There may be alternate dates and times available by calling the office to schedule. **A quick step-by-step guide to using Medeo for virtual care: Click HEREBook HERE
Tell Us How You Feel!
Take our Patient Satisfaction Survey. We'd love to hear your feedback. Let us know how you feel!Take Our Patient Satisfaction Survey!
Want to Join Our Team?
Visit our Job Postings page to learn about how to become a member of the Harrow Family Health Team!View Job Postings
Interested in Becoming a Patient?
Contact Brooke – Administrative Assistant for Patient Services –
at 519-738-2000 ext 238 to be placed on our wait list.