Welcome to the Harrow Health Centre
The Harrow Health Centre will work together with our community to achieve excellence in the provision of healthcare by ensuring quality, responsiveness, accessibility, effectiveness, productivity and continuity of health care.
We are OPEN.
PLEASE CALL FIRST
The Harrow Health Centre is open and offering virtual healthcare and ONLY NECESSARY in-person visits and lab services by appointment. Patients are required to wear masks for in-person visits. Those without an appointment will not be permitted entry. Please enroll with Medeo, our virtual platform. **A quick step-by-step guide to using Medeo for virtual care: Click HEREOnline Booking Available: Book HERE
ATTENTION – COVID-19 UPDATE
The Harrow Health Centre Inc.: A Family Health Team has OPENED both locations (Harrow and McGregor) and practicing with an abundance of caution to protect our patients and our team.
DO NOT COME IN BEFORE CALLING. Our goal is to contain the virus and to do that WE NEED YOUR HELP.
DIRECT EXTENSIONS TO MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANTS :
Please call the extension of the physician to whom you are enrolled to book an appointment with any member of our team, including Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant. If you get the voicemail, please leave a message. Someone will return your call as soon as they can.
- • L. Atwood – Ext: 202
- • T. DeLuca – Ext: 204
- • A. Lindberg – Ext: 300
- • C. Meloche – Ext: 300
- • F. Samour – Ext: 202
- • R. Swartz – Ext: 203
- • P. Tremblay – Ext: 203
IF YOU HAVE A COUGH, FEVER & HISTORY OF TRAVEL GO TO AN ASSESSMENT CENTRE:
- • Erie Shores Health Care Assessment Centre
- • HDGH (Prince Rd) Assessment Centre
- • Windsor Regional Hospital Assessment Centre
- • DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC. We are not swabbing at this time.
RETURNING FROM TRAVEL:
- • Self-isolation for 14 days is being mandated by the government
- • DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC BEFORE CALLING
BEFORE YOU COME TO THE CLINIC:
- • if you need to renew your prescription, please call your pharmacy and ask them to fax the clinic a renewal request (please provide clinicians with a minimum of 5 days to complete renewals)
- • if you have a cough, fever or difficulty breathing; please call the clinic at your doctor’s extension. DO NOT COME IN BEFORE CALLING
- • if you are sick, stay at home if possible. If you need a sick note for your employer, call the office
- • if you still need to see a healthcare professional, please call us at the extensions listed above
- • take the COVID-19 self-assessment on Ontario.ca
TELEPHONE & VIRTUAL VISITS:
- • necessary equipment and subscriptions have been purchased to allow for virtual visits
- • you will be asked to provide our team with the information they need to set up virtual services (ie email address, consent forms)
- • secure email options are also being explored
IF YOU NEED TO VISIT THE CLINIC:
- • the primary door leading to the waiting room will be locked, but we are open regular business hours
- • A video doorbell has been installed, please present yourself in front of the camera (you do have to ring the doorbell, you will be answered by a staff member
- • you will be asked questions when you arrive
- • you will be given a surgical mask if you did not bring your own
- • best efforts will be made to direct you to an exam room immediately
- • try to stay 2m (6ft) away from other people
- • do not touch any surfaces
- • Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- • Avoid contact with people who are sick
- • Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or into your arm, not your hand. Wash your hands
- • Stay home if you are sick
THOSE AT INCREASED RISK:
PHAC considers the public health risk associated with COVID-19 to be low for the general population, but there is an increased risk of more severe outcomes for Canadians who:
- • are aged 65 and over
- • have compromised immune systems
- • have underlying medical conditions
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT & HAND SANITIZER:
- • we are unable to provide you with any supplies (e.g. masks, gowns) due to global shortage
- • we are unable to provide you with alcohol based hand sanitizer.
For up-to-date COVID-19 information in Ontario and the self-assessment. https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
COVID19 Test Results Viewer https://covid19results.ehealthontario.ca:4443/login
Fact Sheet – How to Self-Monitor – COVID-19. Publichealthontario.ca
Fact Sheet – How to Self-Isolate – COVID-19. Publichealthontario.ca
Fact Sheet – Self-Isolation: Guide for caregivers, household members and close contacts – COVID-19. Publichealthontario.ca
Tell Us How You Feel!
Take our Patient Satisfaction Survey. We'd love to hear your feedback. Let us know how you feel!Take Our Patient Satisfaction Survey!
Want to Join Our Team?
Visit our Job Postings page to learn about how to become a member of the Harrow Family Health Team!View Job Postings
Interested in Becoming a Patient?
Contact Brooke – Administrative Assistant for Patient Services –
at 519-738-2000 ext 238 to be placed on our wait list.